Grapes pump = High performance
This equipment is powered by an electric motor and, along with the pump, makes up a versatile pumping unit known as “motopump”. The grapes pump can be used for every type of grapes:
- whole grapes
- crushed grapes
- de-stemmed grapes
- de-stemmed and crushed grapes
- drained grapes
- heated grapes
Three kinds of grapes pump from 2 to 80 tons/hour:
With helical rotor:
A volumetric pump with low-speed and wide passage. Easy cleaning via a drain plug DN 50 placed under the hopper.
Five pump references are available:
- from 2 to 15 tons/hour : GRH 10 VV
- from 4 to 20 tons/hour : GRH 20 VV
- from 25 to 35 tons/hour : GRH 30 FV
- from 25 to 55 tons/hour : GRH 45 FV
- from 40 to 80 tons/hour : GRH 80 FV
With elliptical rotor:
Cleaning is easy via a service door on the pump body and the drain plug DN50 placed under the hopper.
Four pump references are available:
- from 8 to 10 tons/hour : GRA 10
- from 10 to 14 tons/hour : GRA 13
- from 18 to 20 tons/hour : GRA 18
- from 25 to 35 tons/hour : GRA 31
With double rotor:
A very powerful volumetric pump which respects the integrity of the grapes. The continuous flow rate is pulsation-free (making the use of a pulsation dampener unnecessary). Easy cleaning through the pump and hopper’s drain plugs DN50.
Two pump references are available:
- from 20 to 30 tons/hour : GRE 30
- from 30 to 60 tons/hour : GRE 60
Do you have a project in mind?