Grape sorting table
The grape sorting table: tried and tested equipment
Belt or vibrating sorting tables, placed after de-stemming, are designed to eliminate petioles, stems, spoilt and shot grapes, and insects from the grapes.
PMH Vinicole has two grape sorting tables models available.
The belt sorting table (picture)
The table has a smooth conveyor belt made of food-grade PVC, which wraps around two axes and allows the grapes to be sorted at a selected speed.
This grape sorting table has two different belt widths, 600 and 800 mm, and a belt length from 3,000 to 8,000 mm, according to the number of people who will be sorting.
The vibrating sorting table
Watch our vibrating table presentation video
2007 vintage, Condrieu AOP, Louis Chèze winery. Grape variety: Syrah (Shiraz)
Grape sorting tables generic physical and technical characteristics:
- Structure entirely made of stainless steel, AISI 304
- Advance and return motion control by contactor
- Off position can be locked, 10 metres extension cable
- Motor with electronic speed reducer
- Integrable reception hoppers
- Extension legs, to 1,400 mm under the table
- Stairs, etc.
Do you have a project in mind?